Visiting Deer Lake - Corner Brook
Visitors to Deer Lake - Corner Brook are sure to enjoy the skiing, mountain views and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music and seafood restaurants.
- There are 57 hotels and other accommodation options in Deer Lake - Corner Brook
- The closest major airport is in Deer Lake, NL (YDF-Deer Lake Regional), 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Deer Lake - Corner Brook
Cultural venues in the city include Arts and Culture Centre - Corner Brook, Heritage Tree and Grenfell Art Gallery. Notable city landmarks like Captain James Cook National Historic Site and Railway Society of Newfoundland might be worth a visit. Top activities include hiking and skiing, while Marble Mountain and Humber River Golf Club are sights to visit.
In Little Rapids, there are 57 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Glynmill Inn - This 3.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Comfort Inn - Our customers like the dining options and convenient parking at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free parking and a computer station.
- Greenwood Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
Dressing for Deer Lake - Corner Brook
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 4°C during the day and -22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is -7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 3°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of -19°C
- Average annual rainfall for Deer Lake - Corner Brook is 712.10 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -20°C