Search Hotels in Cowra
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 22 Mar 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Cowra has to offer including the gardens, wineries and golf courses. This city also attracts tourists with its countryside setting.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodation options in Cowra
- The closest major airport is in Orange, NSW (OAG), 42.8 mi (68.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Cowra
Notable city landmarks like Australia's World Peace Bell and Japanese War Cemetery might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Cowra Japanese Garden, Japanese Gardens and Cowra Rose Garden. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cowra Golf Club and Cowra Regional Art Gallery.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Cowra. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Cowra Services Club Motel - This 3.5-star motel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and central location.
- Cowra Crest Motel - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. Amenities at this 3.5-star motel include free parking and an in-room kitchenette.
- Breakout Motor Inn - Amenities at this 4-star motel include free parking and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Cowra
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 28°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 10°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Cowra is 579 millimetres
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C