- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Château de Montigny-le-Gannelon
- 4 min drive
- Caves of Foulon
- 16 min drive
- Aux Délices
- 1 min walk
- Au bon coin
- 1 min walk
- Orleans (ORE-Bricy Air Base)
- 39 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Cloyes-les-Trois-Rivières, Hotel Le Saint Jacques is near a train station. Church of St. George and Château de Montigny-le-Gannelon are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Château de Châteaudun Gardens and Chapelle Saint-Jacques.Visit our Cloyes-sur-le-Loir travel guide
- Château de Montigny-le-Gannelon - 4 min drive
- Freteval Castle - 16 min drive
- Caves of Foulon - 16 min drive
- Château de Châteaudun - 17 min drive
- Trinity Abbey - 26 min drive
- Cloyes Station - 12 min walk
- Aux Délices - 1 min walk
- Au bon coin - 1 min walk
- Le petit pâtre - 2 min walk
- Le Plessis - 9 min drive
- Auberge Du Lapin Maigre - 11 min drive
About this property
Hotel Le Saint Jacques
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Hotel Saint Jacques Cloyes-sur-le-Loir
- Saint Jacques Cloyes-sur-le-Loir
- Hotel Saint Jacques Cloyes les Trois Rivières
- Saint Jacques Cloyes les Trois Rivières
- Hotel Le Saint Jacques Hotel
- Hotel Le Saint Jacques Cloyes-les-Trois-Rivières
- Hotel Le Saint Jacques Hotel Cloyes-les-Trois-Rivières
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Thoroughly enjoyable stay
It was the best hotel experience on our three-week driving vacation.