Visitors will want to experience the restaurants, monuments, and natural parks in Clermont. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts visitors with its golfing.
- There are 2 Clermont hotels
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, while February tends to be the cheapest
Sightseeing around Clermont
- Golfing is a top activity, and Clermont Golf Course is one place to visit
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks to visit like Flood Memorial
- The natural beauty of the parks is picturesque, and Rose Harris Park is worth a visit
Staying in Clermont
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like Peppercorn Motel, averaging GBP 96.57 per night. Peppercorn Motel, a 3.5-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.7 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Clermont
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 7°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 34°C as the daytime average and 14°C as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Clermont is 651 millimetres