Visiting Cle Elum
Visitors to Cle Elum are sure to enjoy the golf courses and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and cafes. A top sight in the city is Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest.
- You'll find 208 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Ellensburg
- The closest major airport is in Wenatchee, WA (EAT-Pangborn Memorial), 37.3 mi (60.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Yakima, WA (YKM-Yakima Air Terminal - McAllister Field), 47.9 mi (77 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cle Elum
The hiking trails and mountains highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest, Cascade Range and Cle Elum Lake. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Yakima River Valley and Fireman's Park.
Dressing for Cle Elum
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 0°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 3°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and night-time averages of -6°C
- Average annual rainfall for Cle Elum is 561 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging -5°C