Search Hotels in Clarens
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Clarens
Guests are sure to enjoy the mountains, restaurants and art in Clarens. Visitors can also indulge in all the fine qualities that this cosy, welcoming city has to offer, including its parks, bars and wineries.
- There are 8 Clarens hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas April is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Bloemfontein (BFN), 134.9 mi (217.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Clarens
- Wine tasting is one of the top activities, whereas Clarens Brewery, Art and Wine Gallery, and Fouriesburg Park are favourite sights to visit
- Well-known for its art scene, whereas Richard Rennie Art Gallery is a popular attraction
Staying in ClarensYou might like one of these top-rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- Kiara Lodge
- Protea Hotel Clarens
Kiara Lodge, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also Protea Hotel Clarens has a 4.9 rating by guests.
Dressing for Clarens
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 28°C, whereas night-time temperatures stay around 9°C
- From April to June, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and -2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and -2°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the nighttime average
- Clarens gets about 671 millimetres of rain per year