Search Hotels in Chula
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 8 Oct 2020
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Chula has to offer. There are 28 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Albany, GA (ABY-Southwest Georgia Regional), 40.7 mi (65.4 km) from the city centre.
Sightseeing and Staying in Chula
Places to visit in the larger region include Jefferson Davis Memorial Historic Site, Ashburn City Hall and Crime and Punishment Museum. Additionally, you'll find Fulwood Park and Tifton Museum of Arts and Heritage in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Chula, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 17 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Tifton is located 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the heart of Chula. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Tifton can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and pool.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tifton is 9 mi (14.5 km) from central Chula. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Tifton can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Tifton is 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the centre of Chula. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Tifton can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Chula
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 16°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Chula is 1201 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 4°C