Visitors can enjoy all that Chauray has to offer including the restaurants and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. In Chauray, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Chauray
A favourite place to visit in the city is Marais Poitevin Regional Nature Park. Additionally, you'll find St. Andrew's Church and House of the Marais Poitevin in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Chauray, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city centre but there are 68 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Logis de la Roche is located in central Chauray. This bed & breakfast in Chauray features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- The Originals City, Hôtel Solana, Niort Est (Inter-Hotel) is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city centre. This hotel in Chauray features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Our customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
- Hôtel Kyriad Niort is located within 0.9 mi (1.5 km) of the city centre. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Niort can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Chauray
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the night-time average
- About 928.20 millimetres of rain falls on Chauray each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C