Search Hotels in Niort
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Niort has to offer including the monuments, golf courses and coffee shops. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, rivers and bars. In Niort, there are 35 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Niort
The city is notable for landmarks like St. Andrew's Church, Chateau de Niort and Church of Notre-Dame. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Marais Poitevin Regional Nature Park and Rene Gaillard Stadium.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Niort. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Originals Boutique, Hôtel La Grange, Niort (Qualys-Hotel) - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Souché can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- Ibis Niort Est Mendes France - Our customers like the pool and clean rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this hotel in Souché, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Hotel De La Breche - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Centre Ville can enjoy access to a bar and concierge services, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location.
Getting around Niort
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Niort Station. Niort might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Niort
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the night-time average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- About 33 millimetres of rain falls on Niort each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 26°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Niort?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Niort, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Niort?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Niort?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Niort?
What's the best golf hotel in Niort?
What's the best hotel in Niort to learn about local history?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Niort?
Niort Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Niort by Star Rating
- Hotels near Niort Airports
- Areas of Niort
- Accommodation near Niort Attractions
- More accommodation types in Niort
- Choose Your Niort Hotel Style
- Search Niort Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Niort
- Hotels Near Niort, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends