*** Book your holidays with a peace of mind : should you are not able to travel because of the Covid-19 restriction, we refund your reservation (agency fees excluded). ***
The Residence "The View" is contemporary in its design, newly built with care and high standarts, mixing modernity and authenticity.
This exceptionnal apartment, very well equipped, can accomodate comfortably 8 people, thanks to its 2 double bedrooms, its mountain corner with bunk beds, 2 bathrooms, and its size of 120m². Equipped with a woodstove, private hot tube, this apartment is luxurious and warm and close to all amenities.
The residence has a direct proximity to the village of Chatel and its restaurants, shops and bars, as well as the stop for the free shuttle, just 100 meters away.
- A large and lumminous living area, composed of :
* An open plan fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, ceramic hobs, fridge and freezer, oven, microwaves)
* A dining area open on the living room, with a large table for 8 people
* Lounge with sofas, flat screen TV and woodstove
* Access to the terrace, that has a hot tube with village and a valley view
- A large master bedroom, with a double bed that can form 2 single beds, with its en-suite bathroom (shower, towels dryer and toilets)
- A bedroom with a double bed that can form 2 single beds and cupboards
- A bedroom with 2 bunk beds (4 single beds) and cupboards
- A large bathroom with bath, shower, towels dryer, and toilets
- A separate toilet
* 2 Indoor parking spots, access by elevator (Dimensions : Lenght 5.46m ; Width 2.40m ; Height 2.00m)
* A private ski locker
• Final Cleaning : Included in the price.
• Bath Towels : Included ; 1 large & 1 small towel per person.
• Bed Sheets : Included in the price and the beds are made upon your arrival.
• Damage deposit : 2000€
• Agency fees : 50€
• Tourist Tax : Not included. 2.30 € per night & per person older than 18 years old. To be paid on arrival.
• Cancellation Insurance : Optional on request – 4% of the rental price.
• Pets : Not allowed.
• Winter Tyres / Chains are necessary during winter season.