Visitors can enjoy all that Changde has to offer including the theme park, mountain views and lakeside setting. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its scenic landscape.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Changde
- The closest major airport is in Changde (CGD), 24.4 mi (39.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Changde
The city is notable for landmarks like Changde Flood Monument, Changde Poem Wall and Liuzhou’s Confucian Temple. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Changde Museum and Lanjiang Park.
As you plan your trip to Changde, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 7 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Sheraton Changde Wuling Hotel is located 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from the heart of Changde. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Changde can enjoy access to a water park and 3 restaurants, along with a private spa tub.
- Liu Yuan Jin Jiang Hotel Changde is 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from central Changde. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Changde can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with WiFi.
- VIDISON HOTEL is 26.9 mi (43.3 km) from the centre of Changde. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Changde can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Changde
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 1303 millimetres of rain falls on Changde each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 3°C