Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in Central Ukraine
4.5/5Wonderful!(137 area reviews)
Churches and cafes are highlights of Shevchenkivs'kyi District. Make a stop by Golden Gate or Independence Square while you're visiting, and jump aboard the metro at Vokzalna Station to get around town.
4/5Very Good!(82 area reviews)
Unique features of Pechers'kyi District include the cafes and historical sites. Make a stop by Kyiv Pechersk Lavra or The Ukrainian State Museum of the Great Patriotic War while you're exploring the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(19 area reviews)
Travellers choose Dniprovs'kyi District for its ample dining options. Hop aboard the metro at Darnytsia Station or Livoberezhna Station and check out top sights like Hydropark.
If you're spending some time in Lypky, Independence Square and Verkhovna Rada are top sights worth seeing.
While visiting Khreshchatyy Yar, you might make a stop by sights like Independence Square and Globus Mall.
Visiting Central Ukraine
Travellers to Central Ukraine give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its cafes, cathedrals and museums. Top sights in the city include Mother Motherland Statue, Kiev Pechersk Lavra and Mariyinsky Palace. In Central Ukraine, there are 633 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Central Ukraine
The city is well known for its museums and opera, and cultural venues include Independence Square, Ukrainian National Opera House and Saint Sophia's Cathedral. Attractions like Kiev Zoo, Terminal Water Park and Kiev Planetarium are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for its cathedrals and landmarks like Mother Motherland Statue, Kiev Pechersk Lavra, and Mariyinsky Palace.
In Kiev, you'll find 633 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- BURSA Hotel Kyiv - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Podil can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its central location and room size.
- 11 Mirrors Design Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Shevchenkivs'kyi District can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hyatt Regency Kiev - This 5-star hotel in Shevchenkivs'kyi District features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its bar and breakfast.
Other favourite sights in Central Ukraine include St. Michael's Golden-Domed Monastery, Golden Gate and St. Volodymyr's Cathedral.
Getting around Central Ukraine
With so many choices for transport, seeing Central Ukraine is simple. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Lisova Station, Chernihivska Station and Darnytsia Station. If you want to journey outside the area, hop aboard a train from Darnytsia Station, Livyi Bereh Station or Kiev Passajirskii Station.
More trip options
- Hotels in Central Ukraine by Star Rating
- Hotels near Central Ukraine Airports
- Areas of Central Ukraine
- Accommodation near Central Ukraine Attractions
- More accommodation types in Central Ukraine
- Choose Your Central Ukraine Hotel Style
- Search Central Ukraine Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Central Ukraine
- Hotels Near Central Ukraine, Ukraine
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends