Overview of Sauvignon Country Lodge
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Sauvignon Country Lodge is located in Cape Winelands. Bosman Family Vineyards and Bains MTB Trails are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Cape Floral Region Protected Areas and Paarl Mountain Local Nature Reserve. Relax and indulge in the area's winery tours, or seek out an adventure with mountain climbing and mountain biking nearby.
- Breytenbach Centre - 13 min walk
- Cape Wine Cellars - 19 min walk
- Bovlei - 3 min drive
- Bosman Family Vineyards - 4 min drive
- Bain's Whisky Distillery - 5 min drive
About this property
Sauvignon Country Lodge
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Firewood fee: ZAR 50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.