Visiting Cannon Beach
Travellers to Cannon Beach give high marks for the beaches, shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafes. Top sights in the city include Cannon Beach, Haystack Rock and Ecola State Park.
- You'll find 2691 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Oregon Coast
- The closest major airport is in Astoria, OR (AST-Astoria Regional), 18 mi (29 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Cannon Beach
The city's cultural venues include Coaster Theatre and Cannon Beach History Center and Museum. The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Cannon Beach, Haystack Rock and Ecola State Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tolovana Beach State Park and Les Shirley Park.
In Tolovana Park, you'll find 54 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Stephanie Inn - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- The Ocean Lodge - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Surfsand Resort - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Downtown Cannon Beach can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with an in-room fireplace. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Dressing for Cannon Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Cannon Beach is 1707 millimetres
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C