Book your room at Pavilion on Northbourne
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Dickson hotel in Northern Canberra with free parking
Collect 400 points
Offer eligible for stays completed between 1 July 2016 and 30 September 2016. Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply.*Offers may apply
Located in Northern Canberra, this luxury hotel is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Canberra and Region Visitors Centre and within 3 mi (5 km) of Australian War Memorial and Australian National Botanic Gardens. Canberra Stadium and National Museum of Australia are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Free self parking and free airport drop-off are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 156 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. WiFi, minibars, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Pavilion on Northbourne242 Northbourne Avenue Dickson ACT 2602
Pavilion on Northbourne features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 5382 square feet (500 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and concierge services. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle are complimentary for guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Pavilion on Northbourne has designated areas for smoking.
- Free airport transportation - drop-off
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 156
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free area shuttle
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 5
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 5382
- Conference space size (meters) - 500
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 20 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 20 per night )
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Atrium Restaurant and Bar - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 20 and AUD 24 for adults, AUD 0 and AUD 12 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 20 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 20 per night (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 20
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Pavilion Northbourne Dickson
- Pavilion Northbourne Hotel Dickson
- Pavilion On Northbourne Canberra
- Pavilion Northbourne Hotel
- Pavilion Northbourne
- Pavilion On Northbourne Hotel Canberra