- Bowood Park Golf Course
- 1 min walk
- King Arthur's Great Halls
- 11 min drive
- St Nectan's Glen
- 13 min drive
- Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall)
- 31 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
This holiday home is located in Camelford. North Cornwall Museum and Cornwall at War Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Padstow Harbour and Bowood Park Golf Course. Merlins Cave and Trethorne Leisure Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Camelford travel guide
- Bowood Park Golf Course - 1 min walk
- King Arthur's Great Halls - 11 min drive
- Tintagel Old Post Office - 12 min drive
- Tintagel Toy Museum - 12 min drive
- St Nectan's Glen - 13 min drive
- Bodmin Parkway Station - 25 min drive
- Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall) - 31 min drive
About this property
Welcome to Poldark Country - A Cornish Idyll!
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Welcome to Poldark Country A Cornish Idyll!
- Welcome to Poldark Country - A Cornish Idyll! Camelford