Visitors can enjoy all that Caliente has to offer including its parks. There are 64 hotels and other accommodation options in the larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Caliente
The picturesque setting of Kershaw Ryan State Park and Beaver Dam State Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Caliente Railroad Depot to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday to Caliente, it might be difficult to book accommodation in the heart of the city, but you can choose from 64 hotels and other lodging types in the region. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Virgin River Hotel and Casino is located 42.5 mi (68.4 km) from the heart of Caliente. This 2.5-star hotel in Mesquite features a casino, 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- CasaBlanca Resort-Casino-Golf-Spa is 41.9 mi (67.4 km) from central Caliente. This 3.5-star resort in Mesquite features a full-service spa, a casino and 3 restaurants. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and bar.
- Rising Star Sports Ranch Resort is 42.9 mi (69 km) from the centre of Caliente. This 3-star resort in Mesquite features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Caliente
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the night-time average to be -7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September averages 36°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and -8°C at night
- Caliente gets about 239 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of -7°C