Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 18 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 19 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 21 Aug 2020
Visiting Cala'n Bosch
Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Cala'n Bosch, which is also known for its marina and entertainment. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. Monte Toro, Cala Turqueta and Macarelleta Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 48 hotels and other accommodation options in Cala'n Bosch
- The closest major airport is in Mahon (MAH-Minorca), 21.3 mi (34.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Cala'n Bosch
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Cala Bosch. Additionally, you might want to add Aquarock Waterpark to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 48 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Cala'n Bosch. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Valentin Star Hotel Adult Only - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Lago Resort Menorca Spa & beach club - Adults Only - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Monte Toro, 15.4 mi/24.9 km from the heart of the city, and Cala Turqueta, which is 4.4 mi (7.1 km) away.
Dressing for Cala'n Bosch
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the night-time average to be 7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Cala'n Bosch gets about 505.10 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 8°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Cala'n Bosch?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Cala'n Bosch, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Cala'n Bosch?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Cala'n Bosch?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Cala'n Bosch?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Cala'n Bosch?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Cala'n Bosch?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Cala'n Bosch?
Cala'n Bosch Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Cala'n Bosch by Star Rating
- Hotels near Cala'n Bosch Airports
- Accommodation near Cala'n Bosch Attractions
- More accommodation types in Cala'n Bosch
- Choose Your Cala'n Bosch Hotel Style
- Search Cala'n Bosch Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Cala'n Bosch
- Hotels Near Cala'n Bosch, Ciutadella de Menorca
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends