Visiting Ciutadella de Menorca
Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Ciutadella de Menorca, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, beaches, and bars. Welcoming and relaxing, this seaside city will also delight visitors with its entertainment, monuments, and excursions.
- There are 7 Ciutadella de Menorca hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while April tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Mahon (MAH-Minorca), 21.3 mi (34.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ciutadella de Menorca
- Top activities include taking an excursion and exploring the waterfront, while Coves de Cala Morell and Son Martorellet are sights to visit
- Popular family attractions include Aquarock Waterpark, Aqua Center, and Lithica
- The beach, seaside, and island views provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Son Saura Beach, Cala es Talaier Beach, and Cala Turqueta
Getting around Ciutadella de Menorca
There are many transportation options in Ciutadella de Menorca. You can explore your options for water transportation at the marina.
Staying in Ciutadella de Menorca
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider these top-rated, larger hotels:
- Valentin Star Hotel Adult Only, averaging GBP 184.91/night
- ApartHotel Paradise Club & Spa, averaging GBP 214.5/night
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like Casas del Lago Hotel, Spa & Beach Club - Adults Only, averaging GBP 195.84 per night. A 4-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Valentin Star Hotel Adult Only with a 4.6 out of 5 user rating while ApartHotel Paradise Club & Spa and Casas del Lago Hotel, Spa & Beach Club - Adults Only are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Ciutadella de Menorca
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 7°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 17°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the nighttime average
- Ciutadella de Menorca gets about 19 millimetres of rain per year