- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
- Quarrymans Hospital
- 17 min walk
- National Slate Museum
- 4 min drive
- Pete's Eats
- 12 min walk
- Peak Restaurant
- 17 min walk
- Anglesey (VLY)
- 31 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Gallt y Glyn is located in Caernarfon. National Slate Museum and Welsh Slate Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Zip World Penrhyn Quarry and Miner's Track. GreenWood Forest Park and St Tysilio's Church are also worth visiting.Visit our Caernarfon travel guide
- Quarrymans Hospital - 17 min walk
- National Slate Museum - 4 min drive
- GreenWood Forest Park - 11 min drive
- Zip World Penrhyn Quarry - 16 min drive
- Mount Snowdon - 31 min drive
- Snowdon Mountain Railway - 2 min drive
- Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) - 96 min drive
- Pete's Eats — 12 min walk
- Peak Restaurant — 17 min walk
- Glyntwrog Inn — 4 min drive
- Bryngwyn Bakery — 4 min drive
- Halfway House — 5 min drive
About this property
Gallt y Glyn
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 5.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Gallt y Glyn Caernarfon
- Gallt y Glyn Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Gallt y Glyn Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Caernarfon
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Breakfast available for a fee: GBP 5.00 per person
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Open on select days.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities