Visitors can enjoy all that Burdur has to offer including the parks and museums. In Burdur, there are 7 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Isparta (ISE-Suleyman Demirel), 18.5 mi (29.7 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Denizli (DNZ-Cardak), 30.7 mi (49.3 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Burdur
A couple of favourite places to visit are Burdur Museum and Insuyu Cave. Additionally, you'll find Sagalassos in the area.
As you plan your trip to Burdur, you might not find accommodation options in the city centre, but you can choose from 37 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Grand Ozeren Otel & Spa is located 7.7 mi (12.5 km) from the heart of Burdur. This 4-star hotel in Burdur features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant.
- Hotel Ozeren 2 is 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from central Burdur. This hotel in Burdur features free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Cendik Motel is 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from the centre of Burdur. With a stay at this hotel in Burdur, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with satellite TV.
Dressing for Burdur
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the night-time average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Burdur gets about 733.20 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -1°C