- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of 474 Buenos Aires Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Buenos Aires, 474 Buenos Aires Hotel is connected to a shopping centre. Centro Cultural Kirchner and Teatro Colon are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Obelisco and Women's Bridge. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Luna Park. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Buenos Aires travel guide
- Florida Street - 2 min walk
- Galerias Pacifico - 4 min walk
- Luna Park - 8 min walk
- Buenos Aires Metropolitan Cathedral - 8 min walk
- Centro Cultural Kirchner - 8 min walk
- Florida Station - 3 min walk
- Buenos Aires Corrientes Station - 9 min walk
- Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.) - 43 min drive
About this property
474 Buenos Aires Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 0.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and may be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveller will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 12 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 50 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
I like the location. Very nice clean Staffers are very friendly.