Based on our customers’ reviews, these Budapest City Centre hostels are some of the most popular ones: Maverick City Lodge - Hostel
- Located within a 5-minute walk of Dohany Street Synagogue. Guests can enjoy free WiFi, a restaurant and a bar. Maverick Hostel & Ensuites
- 2-minute walk from Ferenciek Square Station for easy access to public transport. Property features include free WiFi, a 24-hour front desk and tour/ticket assistance. Rooms come with towels, free toiletries and hairdryers. Baroque Hostel
- Located within a 10-minute walk of Heroe’s Square. Property features include free WiFi, a 24-hour front desk and tour/ticket assistance. Rooms come with showers. A&o Budapest City
- Close to public transport, this property is within a 10-minute walk of Vorosmarty Street Station and Oktogon Station. Guests can enjoy free WiFi, a bar and a 24-hour front desk. Rooms come with showers and free toiletries. Avenue Hostel
- Located steps from House of Terror. Guests can enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi and a bar. You’ll find free toiletries, hairdryers and linens in all rooms.