Get an overview of this hotelRomantic hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated in a rural location, this romantic hotel is 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from Permeke Museum and 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Oostmolen Windmill. Oldtimer Motoren Museum is 14 mi (22.5 km) away.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free manager's reception are also provided. Other amenities include a snack bar/deli, a sauna, and coffee/tea in a common area.
All 8 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Guests can enjoy private spa tubs, and other standard amenities include MP3 docks, refrigerators, and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel De Stokerij
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
2 meeting rooms are available. This romantic hotel also offers a sauna, spa services, and a terrace. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Year Built 1992
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Spa services on site
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 8
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electric kettle
- MP3 docking station
- Private spa tub
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Onsite venue - Overlooking the garden, this seafood restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 10 AM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 7 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 20 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18.00 for adults and EUR 12.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per night
- Hotel Stokerij
- Hotel Stokerij Oudenburg
- Stokerij Oudenburg
We should mention
One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.