Get an overview of this hotelRiverwalk Bristol hotel in Bristol Floating Harbour, near St. Mary Redcliffe Church
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Located in Bristol Floating Harbour, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Castle Park, St. Mary Redcliffe Church, and Cabot Circus Shopping Centre. Broadmead Shopping Centre and The Galleries Shopping Centre are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a meeting room. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and free newspapers are onsite.
All 141 rooms provide free WiFi, coffee makers, and cable TV. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, showers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
ibis Bristol Temple Meads Quay
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Ibis Bristol Temple Meads Quay is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 141
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2008
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5 AM and noon.
Cafe - This café serves breakfast and dinner.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 8.95 for adults and GBP 4.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Bristol Temple Meads ibis
- Bristol Temple Meads Quay
- Bristol Temple Quay
- ibis Bristol Temple
- ibis Bristol Temple Meads
- ibis Bristol Temple Meads Quay
- ibis Bristol Temple Quay
- ibis Meads Quay
- ibis Meads Quay Hotel
- ibis Meads Quay Hotel Bristol Temple
- Ibis Bristol Temple Meads Quay Hotel Bristol
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).