Get an overview of this hotelRivewalk Bristol hotel in Bristol Floating Harbour, near St. Mary Redcliffe Church
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Bristol Floating Harbour, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Castle Park, St. Mary Redcliffe Church and Cabot Circus Shopping Centre. Broadmead Shopping Centre and The Galleries Shopping Centre are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge and a meeting room. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, Dry cleaning, A 24-hour front desk and Free newspapers are on-site.
All 141 properties offer free WiFi, cable TV and hairdryers. Other amenities available to guests include showers, phones and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
ibis Bristol Temple Meads Quay
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Ibis Bristol Temple Meads Quay is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 2008
- Total number of rooms - 141
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5 AM and noon.
Cafe – This café serves breakfast and dinner.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per night.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP8.95 for adults and GBP4.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP10 per pet, per night
- ibis Bristol Temple Meads Quay Hotel
- ibis Meads Quay Hotel
- ibis Bristol Temple Meads Quay
- ibis Meads Quay
- Ibis Bristol Temple Meads Quay Hotel Bristol
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. Construction is underway at a neighbouring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).