Get an overview of this hotel4-star romantic hotel, walk to Bristol Hippodrome Theatre
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Bristol, this romantic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Colston Hall, Bristol Hippodrome Theatre, and St. Peters Church. The Galleries Shopping Centre and Broadmead Shopping Centre are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include meeting rooms, Concierge services and Dry cleaning.
All 40 properties offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service and plasma TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find DVD players, minibars and separate bathtubs and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Hotel du Vin & Bistro Bristol
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 2292 square feet (213 square metres) include meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, concierge services and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Hotel du Vin & Bistro Bristol has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 213
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 2292
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 4
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Plasma TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Bistro du Vin – This restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per stay.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP16.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP10 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP30.00 per night
- Hotel Vin Bistro Bristol
We should mention
One child aged 12 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert