Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Bristol hotel in Patchway with restaurant
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Patchway, this eco-friendly hotel is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from The Mall at Cribbs Causeway and within 6 miles (10 km) of Thornbury Castle and Blaise Castle. Bristol Zoo and Bristol City Museum and Art Gallery are also within 9 miles (15 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an indoor pool and a health club. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli are on-site.
All 161 properties offer WiFi, 24-hour room service and LCD TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include electric kettles, laptop-compatible safes and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
DoubleTree by Hilton Bristol North
In addition to an indoor pool, DoubleTree by Hilton Bristol North provides a health club, a spa tub and a sauna. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 1927 square feet (179 square metres) include conference centres. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden and coffee/tea in common area. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
DoubleTree by Hilton Bristol North is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 9
- Year Built 1988
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 179
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1927
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 161
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Electric kettle
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Brunels Hat – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
Children aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 35 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 35 per stay).
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP18.75 for adults and GBP9.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP5.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP35 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP35 per stay)
- Hilton Bristol Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Bristol North Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Bristol North
We should mention
Up to 2 children aged 16 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 5 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert