Get an overview of this hotel4-star Bristol hotel in North Bristol with restaurant
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Guests favorite property amenities
Located in North Bristol, this hotel is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from The Mall at Cribbs Causeway and within 6 mi (10 km) of Thornbury Castle and Blaise Castle. Bristol Zoo and Bristol City Museum and Art Gallery are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an indoor pool and a health club. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli are onsite.
All 161 rooms offer WiFi, 24-hour room service, and LCD TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include phones, ironing boards, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
DoubleTree by Hilton Bristol North
In addition to an indoor pool, DoubleTree by Hilton Bristol North provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 1927 square feet (179 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and coffee/tea in a common area. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
DoubleTree by Hilton Bristol North is a smoke-free property.
- Free WiFi
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 161
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 9
- Conference space size (meters) - 179
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1988
- Conference space size (feet) - 1927
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Brunels Hat - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 35 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 35 per stay)
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 18.75 for adults and GBP 9.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 35 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 35 per stay)
- Bristol Hilton
- DoubleTree Hilton Bristol North Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Bristol
- Hilton Bristol Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Bristol North
We should mention
Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 5 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room