Overview of White's Corner
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
The Storekeepers House (1850)
The Cottage (1837)
About this area
Located in Bothwell, White's Corner is in the suburbs. Local points of interest include Australasian Golf Museum, Ratho Farm Golf, and Nant Distillery.Visit our Bothwell travel guide
- Ratho Farm Golf - 15 min walk
- Nant Distillery - 5 min drive
- Waddamana Power Station Museum - 16 min drive
- Ratho Golf Course - 26 min drive
- St Peters Church - 29 min drive
- Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) - 65 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- White's Corner Bothwell
- White's Corner Country House
- White's Corner Country House Bothwell
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Travelled for Business. Was close to shops and the pub. Unfortunately my time was in the middle of winter but the place was warm and the bed was comfy and thank you for the electric blanket