Guests will appreciate the fishing, forests and sightseeing in Boryeong. Cosy and cultural, this seaside city will also delight visitors with its sunny weather, beaches and museums.
- There are 3 Boryeong hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Gunsan (KUV), 33.6 mi (54 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Boryeong
- Well-known for its museums, whereas Boryeong Coal Museum is a popular attraction
- The forests, beaches and mountains provide a picturesque setting, and Sapsido Island is one place worth a visit
Getting around Boryeong
Boryeong has many options for getting around. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local port.
Staying in Boryeong
For trips with the family or other getaways, you might prefer a property such as the highly rated Hanwha Resort Daecheon Paros.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hanwha Resort Daecheon Paros with a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Boryeong
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, while the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and nighttime averages of -3°C
- Boryeong gets about 27 millimetres of rain per year