Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Bordeaux hotel in Bordeaux Historic Center, walk to Musee des Beaux-Arts
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in the center of Bordeaux, this family-friendly hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Patinoire Meriadeck, Musee des Beaux-Arts, and Cathedrale St. Andre. Aquitaine Museum and St. Seurin Basilica are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and dry cleaning. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, an arcade/game room, and free newspapers are onsite.
All 137 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include room service, free newspapers, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Novotel Bordeaux Centre45 Cours du Marechal Juin Bordeaux Gironde 33000
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 6 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff.
- Total number of rooms - 137
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Arcade/game room
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1989
- Conference space size (meters) - 100
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Arcade/game room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 9:30 AM.
Novotel Cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.45 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Bordeaux Centre Meriadeck
- Novotel Bordeaux Centre
- Novotel Bordeaux Centre Meriadeck
- Novotel Meriadeck
- Novotel Meriadeck Bordeaux Centre
- Novotel Meriadeck Hotel
- Novotel Meriadeck Hotel Bordeaux Centre
- Novotel Bordeaux Centre Hotel
- Novotel Bordeaux Centre Hotel Bordeaux
- Accor Bordeaux Centre
- Bordeaux Novotel
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.