Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel near Aquitaine Museum
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Bordeaux, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Rock School Barbey, Aquitaine Museum, and St. Michael Basilica. Place de la Victoire and Grosse Cloche are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a bar/lounge, a 24-hour front desk, and free newspapers. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include multilingual staff and a front-desk safe.
All 68 rooms offer comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find sofa beds, free newspapers, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel ibis Bordeaux Centre Gare Saint Jean Euratlantique
Hotel ibis Bordeaux Centre Gare Saint Jean Euratlantique features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Hotel ibis Bordeaux Centre Gare Saint Jean Euratlantique is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 68
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1890
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Sofa bed
- Free newspaper
- Satellite TV service
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.90 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- du Faisan
- du Faisan Bordeaux
- Hotel ibis Gare Saint Jean Euratlantique
- Hotel du Faisan Bordeaux
- Hotel Faisan
- Arcantis Le Faisan Bordeaux
- Hotel Faisan Bordeaux
- Faisan Bordeaux
- ibis Bordeaux Centre Gare Saint Jean Euratlantique
- ibis Gare Saint Jean Euratlantique
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.