Get an overview of this hotel3-star Bordeaux residence in Chartrons, walk to Bordeaux Wine and Trade Museum
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Located in Chartrons, this residence is within a 15-minute walk of Bordeaux Wine and Trade Museum and Contemporary Art Museum. Place des Quinconces and Maison du Vin de Bordeaux are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with self parking, this residence has multilingual staff and free WiFi in public areas.
All 79 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and sofa beds. Guests can enjoy deep soaking tubs, and other standard amenities include kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Weekly housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
City Résidence Bordeaux Centre
- Total number of rooms - 79
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free weekday newspaper
- Multilingual staff
- Soundproofed rooms
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Year Built 2004
- Conference space size (feet) - 431
- Individually furnished
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Breakfast fee amount - 7
- Buffet breakfast (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Sofa bed
- Sofa bed size double
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- In historical district
- In city center
- In business district
- Metro station nearby
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
- Monday - Saturday: 8 AM - noon
- Monday - Saturday: 3 PM - 8 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 6 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: EUR 150 per week
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.35 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 7 per person, per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 8 per day
- City Résidence Bordeaux Centre
- Résidence House Bordeaux City Centre
- City Résidence Bordeaux Centre House
- City Résidence
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).