Search Hotels in Bodo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Bodo are sure to enjoy the port. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, sporting events and mountain views.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Bodo
- The closest major airport is in Bodo (BOO), 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Bodo
Cultural venues in the city include Bodo Domkirke, Norwegian Aviation Museum and Nordland Museum. Notable city landmarks like Bodin Church and Kjerringoy Trading Post might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Saltstraumen, Saltfjellet-Svartisen National Park and Mjelle Red Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Bodo. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Scandic Havet - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Bodo - Our customers like the bar and breakfast at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar.
- Clarion Collection Hotel Grand Bodø - This 3.5-star hotel features a marina, free breakfast and a bar. Expedia customers like its overall value and central location.
Getting around Bodo
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Bodo Station or Bodo Morkved Station. Bodo may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bodo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 3°C during the day and -4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 15°C, whilst the average at night is -1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 16°C with night-time averages of 5°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 9°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Bodo is 685.60 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 15°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -3°C