Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Blaine, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the golf courses, beaches and spas. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. Around the area, top sights include White Rock Pier, Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal and Bellis Fair Mall.
- You'll find 173 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Bellingham
- The closest major airport is in Bellingham, WA (BLI-Bellingham Intl.), 13.7 mi (22 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Abbotsford, BC (YXX-Abbotsford Intl.), 16 mi (25.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Blaine
The sunsets and beaches exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Peace Arch State Park and Birch Bay State Park. Golfing is just one of the top activities, while Semiahmoo Golf & Country Club and Loomis Trail Golf Club are sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Birch Bay Waterslides to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 49 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Blaine. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Anchor Inn Motel - Amenities in this 2-star motel room include free WiFi and cable TV. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its WiFi and comfortable beds.
- Northwoods Motel - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi and a free manager's reception.
- Bayside Motor Inn - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include White Rock Pier, 6.2 mi/10 km from the heart of the city, and Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal, which is 19.1 mi (30.8 km) away.
Dressing for Blaine
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of 1°C
- About 42 millimetres of rain falls on Blaine each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C