History buffs will enjoy a visit to Bistrita, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the archaeology, museums and churches. This riverfront city also attracts visitors with its spas, restaurants and architecture.
- There are 4 Bistrita hotels
- October is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Cluj-Napoca (CLJ), 44.3 mi (71.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Bistrita
- Museums and art are well-known in the area, and attractions include Bistrita House of Culture, County Museum, and Galeriile de Arta
- Notable for its archaeology sites, historic sites, churches and landmarks such as George Cosbuc Memorial, Şugălete, and Andrei Muresanu Memorial House
Staying in Bistrita
You may appreciate one of these top-rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties for a charming or stylish getaway:
Metropolis Hotel, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also Bistrita has a 3 rating by guests.
Dressing for Bistrita
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the nighttime average to be -7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -4°C at night
- Bistrita gets about 642 millimetres of rain per year