- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Harmon Hill
- 19 min walk
- Hemmings Motor News Car Lover's Convenience Store & Vehicle Display
- 3 min drive
- Gimme Pizza
- 5 min walk
- Little Britain
- 19 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Bennington, The Autumn Inn is in a walkable area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Harmen Hills Trail and Howard Park, while Bennington Arts Guild Gallery and Bennington Museum are cultural highlights.
- Harmon Hill - 19 min walk
- Hemmings Motor News Car Lover's Convenience Store & Vehicle Display - 3 min drive
- Bennington Potters Yard - 3 min drive
- Bennington Museum - 4 min drive
- Old First Congregational Church - 4 min drive
- Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.) - 57 min drive
- Gimme Pizza - 5 min walk
- Little Britain - 19 min walk
- Carmody's Irish Pub - 19 min walk
- Madison Brewing Co. Pub & Restaurant - 19 min walk
- South Street Cafe - 2 min drive
About this property
The Autumn Inn
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Autumn Inn Bennington
- Autumn Bennington
- The Autumn Inn Motel
- The Autumn Inn Bennington
- The Autumn Inn Motel Bennington