Get an overview of this hotelBengaluru (Bangalore) luxury property with a full-service health spa
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
This east Bangalore hotel is across from the KGA Golf Course and less than 2 km (1 mile) from Hindustan Airport.
Spa, sauna, and swimming pool
Hotel amenities include fitness equipment, an outdoor pool and deck, a sauna, a steam room, a spa tub, and the ESPA health spa.
Cable TV, turndown service
The Leela Palace Bangalore guestrooms include wireless Internet access, DVD players, cable TV with pay movies, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Leela Palace Bangalore
The Leela Palace Bangalore features a lagoon, courtyard, and a health spa offering Ayurvedic and western treatments.
The hotel was built in the architectural style of the Royal Palace of Mysore from India's mid-14th century Vijaynagar Empire era. The hotel's gold leaf domes, arches, and ornate ceilings reflect the heritage of that time. There is a 24-hour business center complete with audio-visual equipment, secretarial services, and technology support staff. Banquet facilities and event catering are also available. Childcare service is provided for a surcharge. Amenities also include a hair salon, arcade room, and on-site gift shops. For a surcharge, both a train station pick-up service and a roundtrip airport shuttle are provided (reservations required in advance). Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel (surcharge).
A renovation of the entire property was completed in March 2007. Disabled-accessible facilities are available.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 6
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Arcade/game room
- Pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 4
- Total number of rooms - 357
- Free valet parking
- Poolside bar
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Shopping on site
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Year Built 2001
- Number of restaurants - 4
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( INR 1025 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( INR 1025 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( INR 899 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( INR 899 per 24-hour period )
Free valet parking
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free bottled water
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- DVD player
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Turndown service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Separate bedroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Citrus - A variety of international cuisines served 24 hours a day from a display kitchen. Indoor and outdoor seating, live music. Contemporary, eclectic decor.
Jamavar - Northern and southern Indian cuisine served during dinner hours. Display kitchen with tandoor and grill. Indoor and outdoor seating. Jamavar shawls adorn the walls.
Zen - A variety of Asian cuisine, including teppanyaki, sushi, yakitori, Korean barbecue, noodle counters. Open during lunch and dinner hours. Indoor and outdoor seating. Simple, yet elegant decor.
Library Bar - Old English-style lounge offering martinis, single-malt scotches, high tea, cigars. Open from late morning to late night. Includes variety of collectible books and antiques. Snacks.
Nearby Things to Do
The ESPA Spa offers Ayurvedic and western style holistic treatments. The hotel also offers an outdoor pool with a sun deck, sun loungers and umbrellas, a sauna, a steam room, a spa tub, and fitness equipment.
The Leela Palace Bangalore is adjacent to the KGA Golf Course.
- Golfing nearby
The 20,000 square foot ESPA Spa is equipped with a state of the art gymnasium, spa tub, sauna, and steam and relaxation rooms. Also included are luxury treatment suites, hydrotherapy rooms, and an Ayurvedic Centre. The Spa offers a variety of services, such as massages, body and facial treatments, wraps and scrubs (advanced reservations are required). A Spa Manager is available for assistance in combining services for a personal experience.
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 10 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 2500 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Breakfast fee: between INR 1200 and INR 1200 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 1025 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: INR 1025 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 899 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: INR 899 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 5500 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2500 per night
- Bangalore Leela
- Bangalore Leela Palace
- Leela Bangalore
- Leela Palace Bangalore
- Leela Palace Bangalore Bengaluru
- Leela Palace Bangalore Hotel Bengaluru
- Leela Palace Bangalore Hotel
- Hotel Leela Bangalore
- The Leela Palace Bangalore Hotel Bangalore
- Leela Palace Hotel Bangalore
- Leela Hotel Bangalore
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.