Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Bedarieux has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Beziers (BZR-Cap d'Agde), 22.2 mi (35.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Bedarieux
Bedarieux is adjacent to Herepian. Popular sights in the area include Lodeve Cathedral and Musee de Lodeve.
Getting around Bedarieux
Bedarieux has plenty of options for transport. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Beziers Bedarieux Station.
Staying in Bedarieux
You may appreciate Hôtel de l'Orb for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
Dressing for Bedarieux
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the night-time average
- Bedarieux gets about 20 millimetres of rain per year