Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Basiskele, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the spas, cheese and mountains. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its restaurants, beaches and bars.
- There are 2 Basiskele hotels
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Bursa (YEI-Yenisehir), 35.4 mi (56.9 km) from the city centre
Staying in Basiskele
For trips with the family or other getaways, you might prefer these highly rated properties:
- Wellborn Luxury Hotel
- The Ness Thermal Spa Hotel
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Wellborn Luxury Hotel with a 4.3 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Basiskele
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 6°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Basiskele is 739 millimetres