- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of The Passage
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room (Patio)
Classic Room (Luxe)
Suite (The Passage)
About this area
Located in Basel, The Passage is in the city centre and near the airport. BIS Tower and Spalentor are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Petite Camargue Alsacienne Nature Reserve and Rheinfelden Golf Course. Check out an event or a game at St. Jakobshalle, and consider making time for Basel Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.Visit our Basel travel guide
- Theater Basel - 5 min walk
- Jewish Museum - 5 min walk
- Marktplatz - 8 min walk
- Basler Muenster - 9 min walk
- Munsterplatz - 9 min walk
- Marktplatz Tram Stop - 9 min walk
- Basel SBB Station - 10 min walk
- Basel (BSL-EuroAirport) - 18 min drive
- Golden Gate - 1 min walk
- Kastanienhof - 2 min walk
- Balthazar - 3 min walk
- King Curry - 3 min walk
- Yam Yam Asian Eatery - 3 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 4.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 24 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CHF 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort