- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Grand Hotel Les Trois Rois
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
River Junior Suite
River King Room
Room, 1 Queen Bed (River Queen Room)
Rooftop Suite Les Trois Rois (or Presidential Suite)
City Business Room
Room, 1 King Bed (City King Room)
Room, 1 Queen Bed (City Queen Room)
River Suite Balcony
Luxury Suite (River)
About this area
Located in Basel, Grand Hotel Les Trois Rois is connected to the convention centre. Marktplatz and White and Blue House are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Petite Camargue Alsacienne Nature Reserve and Rheinfelden Golf Course. Check out an event or a game at St. Jakobshalle, and consider making time for Basel Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Marktplatz - 4 min walk
- Basel Natural History Museum - 5 min walk
- Munsterplatz - 6 min walk
- Basel University - 7 min walk
- Basler Muenster - 8 min walk
- Marktplatz Tram Stop - 2 min walk
- Basel SBB Station - 20 min walk
- Basel (BSL-EuroAirport) - 16 min drive
- Cheval Blanc — 1 min walk
- Brasserie — 1 min walk
- Der vierte König - 1 min walk
- Confiserie Bachmann - 1 min walk
- Frozen Yogurt - 2 min walk
About this property
Grand Hotel Les Trois Rois
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 4.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 45 for adults and CHF 22 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CHF 40 per night
- Pet fee: CHF 55 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Staff & service
Not worth the price and Rude
Disappointing stay considering the price of the hotel. Didn’t have a wine opener in the room ( they wouldn’t give me one twice it took 30 mins for someone to come up and open the bottle) supplies were not stocked daily (Creamer for coffee, sugar, hygiene etc) pillows were flat and not comfortable. We had two rooms both river view king rooms same price however, one room had a claw foot tub and OBVIOUSLY bigger with more space to sit and to put clothes away and the other room had no tub and very small, again considering we had paid for the same two River King rooms. Couldn’t sleep Saturday night due to an event downstairs in the ballroom it sounded like a club all night and we were three floors up. They wanted us to move rooms at 1AM like I am going to move rooms in the middle of the night. Then at checkout they were rude and blamed us because we didn’t want to move rooms at 1AM. Always a doorman in the front not once did they open the door. Rude staff that wouldn’t acknowledge you or say good morning. The list could go on, but can’t continue. $500 a night for a Hilton overall value. Will not be back nor will I recommend the hotel to anyone.