Guests are sure to enjoy the museums, shopping and art in Bamenda. This city also attracts visitors with its cultural ambiance.
- There are 3 Bamenda hotels
- February is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
Sightseeing around Bamenda
- Shopping is tops in the area, and Bamenda Main Market is a favourite locale for retail therapy
- Bamenda Congress Hall and Bamenda Muncipal Stadium are a couple of favourite places to visit
- Also well-known for its museums, cultural and art scene
Staying in Bamenda
You might love Azam Hotel for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Azam Hotel with a 3 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Bamenda
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 30°C and the night-time average to be 15°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July to September averages 25°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 29°C during the day and 15°C at night
- About 1932 millimetres of rain falls on Bamenda each year