Visitors can enjoy all that Balatonfoldvar has to offer including the monuments, waterfront and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Balatonfoldvar
- The closest major airport is in Balaton (SOB-FlyBalaton), 35.4 mi (57 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Balatonfoldvar
Notable city landmarks like Holy Cross Church and Balatonfoldvar Ship History Visitor Center and Lookout might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Pigeon Island and Balatonfolvar Harbor.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Balatonfoldvar. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- BF Hotel is located in central Balatonfoldvar. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Balatonfoldvar can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Magaspart Panzió is located in the heart of Balatonfoldvar. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star pension in Balatonfoldvar can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Kiss Family is 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Balatonfoldvar can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Getting around Balatonfoldvar
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Balatonfoldvar Station. Balatonfoldvar might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Balatonfoldvar
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Balatonfoldvar gets about 623.10 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -2°C