Travellers to Bainbridge will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 40 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Indianapolis, IN (IND-Indianapolis Intl.), 27.6 mi (44.3 km) from the city centre.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bainbridge
Places to visit in the larger region include Shades State Park, Putnam County Fairgrounds and DePauw Nature Park. Additionally, you'll find Lincoln Park Speedway in the area.
As you plan for your holiday to Bainbridge, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of the city, but you can choose from 40 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Best Western Plus Atrea Airport Inn & Suites is located 24.3 mi (39.1 km) from the heart of Bainbridge. This 2.5-star hotel in Plainfield features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- Baymont by Wyndham Plainfield/ Indianapolis Arpt Area is 24.2 mi (38.9 km) from central Bainbridge. This 2.5-star hotel in Plainfield features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Indianapolis Airport West is 24.5 mi (39.4 km) from the centre of Bainbridge. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Plainfield can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Bainbridge
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and -9°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and night-time averages of -8°C
- Average annual rainfall for Bainbridge is 1157 millimetres
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -7°C