Visiting Bad Sankt Leonhard im Lavanttal
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Bad Sankt Leonhard im Lavanttal has to offer.
- There are 2 Bad Sankt Leonhard im Lavanttal hotels
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas July is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Graz (GRZ-Thalerhof), 29.9 mi (48.1 km) from the city centre
Staying in Bad Sankt Leonhard im Lavanttal
You may appreciate Hotel Bärnthaler Gasthof Restaurant for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Dressing for Bad Sankt Leonhard im Lavanttal
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -10°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and -7°C as the night-time average
- Bad Sankt Leonhard im Lavanttal gets about 28 millimetres of rain per year