Overview of The Mountaineer Inn
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, 2 Double Beds (Wide Bay)
Room, 1 King Bed (Appalachian)
About this area
Located in Asheville, The Mountaineer Inn is in an area with good shopping. Biltmore Village and Asheville Outlets are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore North Carolina Arboretum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at McCormick Field or Memorial Stadium.Visit our Asheville travel guide
- Asheville Mall - 12 min walk
- Asheville City Hall - 3 min drive
- Asheville Art Museum - 5 min drive
- The Orange Peel - 6 min drive
- Pack Square - 6 min drive
- Asheville, NC (AVL-Asheville Regional) - 20 min drive
- O'Charley's - 2 min walk
- Waffle House - 3 min walk
- Red Lobster - 4 min walk
- Longhorn Steakhouse - 4 min walk
- Olive Garden - 4 min walk
About this property
The Mountaineer Inn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Only bookings from non-local guests are accepted. Guests whose residence is within 50 mi (80 km) of the property will not be allowed to check in.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.