Overview of Born To Be Wild Eco Resort
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Standard Quadruple Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Pool View
Basic House, Multiple Beds, Accessible, Pool View
About this area
Born To Be Wild Eco Resort is located in Artola. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Coco Beach and Flamingo Beach. Haras del Mar Equestrian Center and Diamante Eco Adventure Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Artola travel guide
- Haras del Mar Equestrian Center - 7 min drive
- Diamante Eco Adventure Park - 15 min drive
- Coco Beach - 20 min drive
- Ocotal Beach - 26 min drive
- Bahia Pez Vela Beach - 29 min drive
- Liberia (LIR-Daniel Oduber Intl.) - 35 min drive
About this property
Born To Be Wild Eco Resort
Parking and public transport
Food and drink
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: CRC 3500 for adults and CRC 3500 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: CRC 9000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.