Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Arles hotel in Le Sambuc with free parking
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Le Sambuc, this luxury hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Musée du Riz du Petit Manusclat and within 9 mi (15 km) of Camargue and Reserve Nationale de Camargue. La Capelière and Barbegal Watermill are also within 9 mi (15 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a poolside bar. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, massage/treatment rooms, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a meeting room are onsite.
All 13 rooms offer comforts like Select Comfort beds and premium bedding, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include DVD players, minibars, and room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Le Mas De Peint
The hotel offers a restaurant. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 3 meeting rooms are available. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. This luxury hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Dogs and cats only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 12 and EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per day
- Mas Peint Arles
- Mas Peint Hotel Arles
- Mas Peint Hotel
- Mas De Peint Arles
- Mas De Peint Hotel
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.