- Trez Bellec
- 9 min drive
- Belle Adour
- 9 min drive
- Légende de la ville d'Ys
- 1 min walk
- Le Relais de la Presqu'ile
- 2 min walk
- Brest (BES-Brest - Brittany)
- 41 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Vvf Villages Argol is located in Argol. Landevennec Abbey and Chapelle Notre-Dame-de-Bonne-Nouvelle are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Armorique Natural Regional Park and Plage de Pentrez.Visit our Argol travel guide
- Trez Bellec - 9 min drive
- Belle Adour - 9 min drive
- Trez Bihan - 10 min drive
- La Route des Fortifications - 11 min drive
- Landevennec Abbey - 12 min drive
- Chateaulin Station - 23 min drive
- Brest (BES-Brest - Brittany) - 41 min drive
- Légende de la ville d'Ys - 1 min walk
- Le Relais de la Presqu'ile - 2 min walk
- La Maison du Cidre - 4 min drive
- L'Escapade - 4 min drive
- Le Magellan - 5 min drive
About this property
Vvf Villages Argol
Parking and public transport
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Vvf Villages Argol Argol
- Vvf Villages Argol Holiday Park
- Vvf Villages Argol Holiday Park Argol