- Maketi Fou
- 6 min walk
- Fish Market
- 7 min walk
- Flea Market
- 9 min walk
- Apia (APW-Faleolo Intl.)
- 45 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Apia, Nia Mall Apartments is in an area with good shopping. Faleata Golf Course and Papaseea Sliding Rocks are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Papapapaitai Falls and Piula Cave Pool.Visit our Apia travel guide
- Maketi Fou - 6 min walk
- Fish Market - 7 min walk
- Flea Market - 9 min walk
- Falemataaga – The Museum of Samoa - 12 min walk
- Palolo Deep Marine Reserve - 2 min drive
- Apia (APW-Faleolo Intl.) - 44 min drive
About this property
Nia Mall Apartments
Special check-in instructions
- Monday-Saturday: 8 AM-4:30 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 12.0 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 6.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 6 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 30 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 10.00 (one-way), (from 5 to 12 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 12.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Nia Mall Apartments Apia
- Nia Mall Apartments Hotel
- Nia Mall Apartments Hotel Apia
- Available in all rooms: WiFi (USD 6.00 per hour)
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
- Airport shuttle on request
- Laundry facilities
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Laundry facilities
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Designated smoking areas
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- LED TV
Food and drink
- Electric kettle
- Disliked: Cleanliness
I was given instructions to find security to check in. I had trouble finding security, there were 2 sides of the apartments and no clear signs. Bathroom and kitchen dirty and mouldy, mouse faeces on the sink under the dishrack, shower mouldy- felt the need to clean it myself. The kitchenette included only a fridge and microwave, there was enough plates/cups/cutlery. Cleaning was irregular- I had to find a cleaner and ask her to clean the room- my room got cleaned once in the 12 nights I stayed there. I was there during the Christmas break so maybe there were public holidays for cleaners. There was no room information . There were no laundry facilities. The location was good, close to shops and markets and opposite a taxi rank. The television didn't work at all. The air conditioner did work. There were mosquito screens on the windows. Other guests were noisy and there was no noise policy. A lot of kids hang around the front selling items as well, and hassle guests. My best advice to people staying here is to buy your own cleaning products and clean your own room.