History buffs will enjoy a visit to Anyang, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the ruins, temples and museums. This cultural city also attracts visitors with its art.
- There are 16 Anyang hotels
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Handan (HDG), 45.3 mi (72.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Anyang
- Museums and art are well-known in the area, and attractions include YueFei ShiJi ChenLieGuan, YiShuPin ChenLieShi, and Anyang Municipal Museum
- Notable for its ruins, temples, historic sites and landmarks such as Xianli Town, Youli Castle Ruins, and Hebi Yu-kiln Ruins
- Gulou River, Mt. Linlv Scenic Resort, and Huanghua Mountain are just some of the places to enjoy the area's natural beauty
Getting around Anyang
There are plenty of options for getting around Anyang. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Anyang East Station.
Staying in Anyang
With 12 hotels and other accommodation options in Anyang, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 15 hotels ranging from GBP 21 to GBP 33 per night.
You might like Jinjiang Inn Anyang Wenfeng Main Road for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Jinjiang Inn Anyang Wenfeng Main Road with a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Anyang
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -5°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the night-time average
- About 515 millimetres of rain falls on Anyang each year